Well…I recently obtained a “prescription” to see. Now I must wear glasses to see the mundane details life wants to show me. For example, the hairs on my chin, the lines around my eyes, the stains on my teeth, and the dust on my shelves. Before I had this “prescription” I was living a blissful life, unaware of the flaws around or on me.
But I digress you see, (or maybe you don’t either), I have a new dilemma. I need my glasses to see…and I SEE that I need to wear my eye make-up, you know to mask the lines and other issues, but I can’t put it on without my glasses and with my glasses on I can not put it on. WTH am I supposed to do? This is the “ugly paradox” I am faced with daily.
There are other dilemmas I now have too, like:
- While picking out my clothes, I need my glasses to see the color details but I can not get my shirt on with my glasses on. I’ve tried and they fell partially off.
- Walking on an incline on the treadmill and wearing glasses is a challenge. I need them to see the numbers and the TV but they get sweaty and lop-sided.
- Watching TV in bed, I need them to see but they get bent up on my pillow.
- My husband thinks I look sexy with my glasses on but I have to take them off to have sex, right?
- I need to wear my glasses to accurately clean my body in the shower, but when I try to wear them they steam up.
Please lend me some advice. In the meantime, please give me a pass if my eye make-up doesn’t match one another. I am trying here…
*Please note- Don’t say contacts.*